Limited Warranty Your use of the product shall at all times require you to comply with all terms, conditions of use, instructions and recommendations set forth within the ChargeHub Powerstation 360 User Manual and Terms and Conditions.
Are you having issues with your ChargeHub Powerstation 360 product? Contact our support team today at: LimitlessInnovations.com/Support or call us at 855-843-4828
Subject to the exclusions contained below, Limitless Innovations, Inc. (“Limitless”) warrants the ChargeHub Powerstation 360 product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal consumer usage for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase, (the “ChargeHub Powerstation 360 Limited Warranty”). As utilized herein, the term “ChargeHub Powerstation 360” (or the singular, ChargeHub Powerstation 360 product) shall include all products set forth above in the what’s included section of this User Manual that may be sold by Limitless now or in the future. This ChargeHub Powerstation 360 Limited Warranty is a consumer’s sole and exclusive remedy regarding any express warranty claim by a consumer and is subject to the exclusions on the following pages:
Exclusions: The ChargeHub Powerstation 360 Limited Warranty shall not apply in the event of the occurrence of any of the following:
1. Normal Wear and Tear. The ChargeHub Powerstation 360 Limited Warranty shall not apply to cover the maintenance, repair and/or replacement of parts or the ChargeHub Powerstation 360 products due to normal wear and tear by the consumer.
2. Abuse and Misuse. The ChargeHub Powerstation 360 Limited Warranty shall not cover defects or damage that result in whole or in part from: (a) improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect by the consumer (including, without limitation, physical damage, cracks and scratches to the surface of the ChargeHub Powerstation 360 product; (b) contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; (c) use of the ChargeHub Powerstation 360 product for commercial purposes; (d) subjecting the ChargeHub Powerstation 360 product to abnormal usage or conditions; and/or (d) other acts which are not the sole and absolute fault of the ChargeHub Powerstation 360.
3. Unauthorized Service or Modification. The ChargeHub Powerstation 360 Limited Warranty shall not cover defects or damages resulting in whole or in part from service, testing, adjustment, installation, maintenance, alteration, or modification in any way by someone other than ChargeHub Powerstation 360 or its authorized service centers.
4. Altered Products. The ChargeHub Powerstation 360 Limited Warranty shall not cover defects or damages to a ChargeHub Powerstation 360 product with (a) serial numbers or date tags that
have, at any time, been removed, altered, or obliterated; (b) broken seals or that show evidence or tampering; (c) mismatched board serial numbers; or (d) non-conforming or non- ChargeHub Powerstation 360 housings, or components.
5. Communication Services. Defects, damage, or the failure of the ChargeHub Powerstation 360 products due to any communication service or signal you may subscribe to or use with the ChargeHub Powerstation 360 product or software.
WHO IS COVERED? This warranty extends only to the first consumer purchaser and is not transferable to any third party nor applicable to any subsequent owner other than the first consumer purchaser.
HOW ARE CLAIMS RESOLVED? If Limitless determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, that a claim is subject to the ChargeHub Powerstation 360 Limited Warranty, it will, at its sole option, repair or replace the ChargeHub Powerstation 360 product or alternatively, it will, in its discretion, refund the purchase price of any ChargeHub Powerstation 360 products or software. The ChargeHub Powerstation 360 product replacement will be with a functionally equivalent reconditioned / refurbished / pre-owned or new ChargeHub Powerstation 360 product or part.
For additional information, visit us at: LimitlessInnovations.com/Support or call us at 855-843-4828
WHO DO I CONTACT TO MAKE A CLAIM? In the event of any warranty claim under the ChargeHub Powerstation 360 Limited Warranty, you can contact the telephone number below or provide a written correspondence to the address below at which time and in response thereto, you will receive instructions on how to ship any ChargeHub Powerstation 360 product at your expense, to a Limitless authorized repair center. To obtain service, you must include: (a) a copy of your receipt, bill of sale or other comparable proof of purchase; (b) a written description of the problem; (c) the name if your service provider, if applicable; and (d) your mailing address, email address and telephone number.
Mailing Address (Please call 855-843-4828 first to obtain RMA #) Limitless Innovations | 4800 Metalmaster Way | McHenry, IL 60050
WHAT OTHER LIMITATIONS ARE THERE? ANY WARRANTY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO LIMITLESS COST OF MATERIAL ON THE CHARGEHUB POWERSTATION 360 PRODUCT DETERMINED TO HAVE A MANUFACTURER’S DEFECT. IN NO EVENT SHALL LIMITLESS BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY LABOR COSTS OR ANY OTHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT AND LIMITLESS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING UNDER ANY THEORY OF LAW WHATSOEVER. THE PERFORMANCE OF THE CHARGEHUB POWERSTATION 360 PRODUCT DEPENDS ON THE PURCHASER’S ADHERENCE TO MANUFACTURER PRODUCT INSTRUCTIONS AND LIMITLESS WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE TO
PURCHASER FOR ANY DEVIATIONS THEREFROM. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION REGARDING INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE SHALL EXPIRE ON THE DATE WHICH IS 1 YEAR FROM THE DATE OF FIRST PURCHASE OF THE CHARGEHUB POWERSTATION 360 PRODUCT BY THE CONSUMER. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WITH RESPECT TO THAT PERIOD OF TIME BEYOND THE CHARGEHUB POWERSTATION 360 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY PERIOD, LIMITLESS DISCLAIMS AND FURTHER MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. PLEASE NOTE THIS TIKITUNES WIRELESS SPEAKER LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHT, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
NATIONAL STATUTORY RIGHTS CONSUMERS IN SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY HAVE LEGAL RIGHTS UNDER APPLICABLE NATIONAL LEGISLATION GOVERNING THE SALE OF CONSUMER GOODS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NATIONAL LAWS IMPLEMENTING EC DIRECTIVE 99/44. THESE RIGHTS ARE NOT AFFECTED BY THE WARRANTIES IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
CONSUMER RIGHTS & ARBITRATION AGREEMENT YOUR USE OF THE CHARGEHUB POWERSTATION 360 SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THIS CONSUMER RIGHTS AND ARBITRATION AGREEMENT, (“AGREEMENT”). THIS AGREEMENT AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES BY PROVIDING THAT DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND THE MANUFACTURER OF THIS PRODUCT, LIMITLESS INNOVATIONS, INC., AN ILLINOIS CORPORATION (“LIMITLESS”), MUST BE RESOLVED THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION, RATHER THAN IN A COURT. PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY AS YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT BY RETAINING THE PRODUCT(S) PURCHASED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT (“PRODUCT”) FOR MORE THAN FOURTEEN (14) DAYS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND YOU PURCHASED THE PRODUCT DIRECT FROM LIMITLESS (VIA WEB OR TELEPHONE), CALL 855-843-4828 TO COORDINATE THE RETURN THE PRODUCT TO LIMITLESS WITHIN FOURTEEN (14) DAYS OF RECEIPT AT NO COST TO YOU. IF YOU PURCHASED THE PRODUCT ELSEWHERE, WITHIN FOURTEEN (14) DAYS OF PURCHASE YOU MUST CALL 855-843-4828 AND THEN, ALSO WITHIN THIS SAME FOURTEEN (14) DAY PERIOD, RETURN THE PRODUCT TO THE POINT OF PURCHASE. FOR ANY QUESTIONS RELATED TO THE ABOVE, PLEASE CALL 855-843-4828.
RESOLUTION OF CLAIMS OR DISPUTES Any claim or dispute between you and Limitless arising out of or relating in any way to the Product or this Agreement shall be resolved through final, binding arbitration. This arbitration obligation applies regardless of whether the claim or dispute involves a tort, fraud, misrepresentation, product liability, negligence, violation of a statute, or any other legal theory.
Both you and Limitless specifically acknowledge and agree that you waive your right to bring a lawsuit based on such claims or disputes and to have such lawsuit resolved by a judge or jury.
LIMITATION OF LEGAL REMEDIES All arbitrations under this Agreement shall be conducted only on an individual (and not a classwide) basis and an arbitrator shall have no authority to award class-wide relief. You acknowledge and agree that this Agreement specifically prohibits you from commencing arbitration proceedings as a representative of others or joining in any arbitration proceedings brought by any other person.
ARBITRATION PROCEDURES Before commencing any arbitration proceedings under this Agreement, you must first present the claim/dispute to Limitless by calling 855-843-4828, providing requested contact information and allowing Limitless the opportunity to resolve it. If your claim or dispute is not resolved within sixty (60) days, you may commence arbitration proceedings in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. The arbitration of claim(s)/dispute(s) under this Agreement shall be pursuant to the American Arbitration Association’s (“AAA”) United States Commercial Dispute Resolution Procedures and Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes (see www.adr.org for their rules and procedures). The arbitration of any claim/dispute under this Agreement shall be in the State of Illinois or the location in which you received this Agreement. All administrative expenses of arbitration proceedings under this Agreement shall be divided equally between you and Limitless, except that: (a) if the claim/dispute subject to the arbitration proceedings is less than ten thousand dollars (US $10,000), you will be responsible for no more than one hundred twenty-five dollars (US $125) in administrative expenses; (b) if the claim or dispute subject to the arbitration proceedings is more than ten thousand dollars (US $10,000), but less than seventy-five thousand dollars (US $75,000), you will be responsible for no more than three hundred seventy-five dollars (US $375) in administrative expenses; and(c) if the claim/dispute subject to the arbitration proceedings is more than seventy-five thousand dollars (US $75,000), then you will be responsible for administrative expenses in accordance with the Commercial Fee Schedule provided by the AAA. You acknowledge and agree that each party shall pay the fees and costs of its own counsel, experts and witnesses.
CHOICE OF LAW & SEVERABILITY This Agreement shall be governed by the United States Federal Arbitration Act and the laws of the state of Illinois. If any provision of this Consumer Rights and Arbitration Agreement is declared or found to be unlawful, unenforceable or void, such provision will be ineffective only to the extent that it is found unlawful, unenforceable or void and the remainder shall remain fully enforceable.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE All ChargeHub products and information shared in this manual are protected by copyright. Copying, reproducing, reverse engineering or distributing any information of ChargeHub-related
products hardware or software without a formal and written authorization and license from Limitless Innovations, Inc. is prohibited and may result in legal action to the full extent of the law.
FCC Notice “This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.” “WARNING: Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.” “NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.” However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures: – Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna. – Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver. – Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected. Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
SAFETY INFORMATION By using the ChargeHub Powerstation 360, you hereby agree that Limitless Innovations, Inc., an Illinois corporation and its affiliates (“Limitless”) shall have no liability for any losses associated with property damage, personal injury or loss of life that are incurred by you or by any third party in connection with or relating in any manner whatsoever to your use of the ChargeHub Powerstation 360. By using the ChargeHub Powerstation 360, you hereby agree at all times to comply fully with all safety warnings, operating instructions and general safety information in this user manual. By using the ChargeHub Powerstation 360, you further agree to hold harmless Limitless, (and Limitless’ officers, directors, shareholders and employees) in connection with any losses sustained by you (including, without limitation, losses arising in whole or in part from property damage, personal injury or loss of life) relating in any manner whatsoever to your use of the ChargeHub Powerstation 360.
• The ChargeHub Powerstation 360 is designed for indoor use only in dry locations.
- Use with aquariums VOIDS all warranties.
- The ChargeHub Powerstation 360 is NOT a lightning arrester and will not protect against a lightning strike.
- Do NOT plug into another relocatable power tap. • Avoid contact between the ChargeHub Powerstation 360 and harsh chemicals.
- Do NOT attempt to disassemble or repair the ChargeHub Powerstation 360 or its accessories. Contact Limitless Innovations customer support to return or exchange the product.
- Do NOT drop the ChargeHub Powerstation 360. Doing so may damage internal components otherwise not seen and must not be operated.
- Do NOT submerge the ChargeHub Powerstation 360 or its accessories in water.
- Do NOT insert any foreign objects into the openings or ports of the ChargeHub Powerstation 360.
- Do NOT attempt to hang or swing from the Power Cord of the ChargeHub Powerstation 360.
- Do NOT open the ChargeHub Powerstation 360 as contents may cause electric shock.
- Keep the ChargeHub Powerstation 360 and its accessories out of reach from children.
- Do NOT use third party power supplies or non-approved adapters with the ChargeHub Powerstation 360.
- Do NOT replace the fuse of the ChargeHub Powerstation 360 with anything other than what is specified. Fuse Specification: 250V / 10A
- The ChargeHub Powerstation 360 must be plugged directly into the power source and must NOT be “daisy-chained” together in a serial fashion with other strips, UPS Battery Backup, surge protectors or extension cords.
- Do NOT use two or three-prong adapters with the ChargeHub Powerstation 360.